ISO 19160 Open For CommentBy
Serena Coetzee of the University of Pretoria reports that the ISO 19160 project team has now concluded the review of address standards and formulated recommendations for international address standards. The ISO 19160 document was sent out for comments on 1 February.
The document is available at http://www.isotc211.org/address/iso19160.htm (no password required).
Comments must be submitted via an ISO/TC 211 member body or liaison organization. A list of ISO/TC 211 member bodies and liaison organizations with their contact details is available at http://www.isotc211.org/organizn.htm. The template from ISO for submitting comments is available at http://www.isotc211.org/ballots.htm.
01. Document number: 3075
02. Document date: 2011-02-01
04. ISO ref. no. 19160
05. Title: Draft Review summary of project 19160, Addressing
06. Source: ISO/TC 211/WG 7/PT 19160
07. Expected action: Members are invited to submit comments to the
secretariat no later than 2011-04-30
08. Due date: 2011-04-30
09. Type of document: Draft Review summary
12. Hyperlink: http://www.isotc211.org/protdoc/211n3075/
14. Number of pages: 121
As discussed earlier, I would appreciate if you could publish a link to the document (http://www.isotc211.org/address/iso19160.htm) on the Global Address Data Organization website. We are looking forward to getting feedback from the GADA community.